Club Penguin Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide to All Of Club Penguin

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inID's

Reviewed By The Users Of Club Penguin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reviewed By The Users Of Club Penguin Empty
PostSubject: Reviewed By The Users Of Club Penguin   Reviewed By The Users Of Club Penguin Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:40 pm

Reviewed By You
Hello Penguins!

Last week, we asked you what your favorite pin of all time was. Friitzee08 said:

I've collected a lot of pins over the year. And they're all so great. But, I prefer a special one. Like the recycle pin! It's a small symbol, but it changes the world by a %100. I'm pretty sure it's made out of recycled stuff from the recycle center near the mine (; Each pin, I have stands for something. So, I try to wear a new one everyday to show my 'pin-spirit'!

That's great! Thanks for your review!

As everyone earns more and more Stamps, we're starting to hear suggestions on what kinds we should add next. So this week, tell us - What new Stamps would YOU like to see added to Club Penguin?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!

Reviewed By The Users Of Club Penguin July%2028th%20Blog%20Image
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinguide.niceboards.net

Reviewed By The Users Of Club Penguin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Penguin Guide :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: