Club Penguin Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide to All Of Club Penguin

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inID's

Reviewed By You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reviewed By You  Empty
PostSubject: Reviewed By You    Reviewed By You  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:32 pm

Reviewed By You

Hello Penguins!

Last week we wanted to know what kind of Elite Gear would help EPF Agents protect the island and Emitoad said:

HOLA Cp!! I "might" be a elite agent and "if" i was one i would want a cool and cute wig for boys and girl penguins.I want a super secret dress for the girl penguins and some secret jewlrey we can wear. As for the boy elite penguins,a messy hair-do,and a high-tech wristwatch. "If" i was an elite agent this is what i would want to wear around cp.

Thanks Emitoad - that sounds cool!

Reviewed By You  Rain

On Friday we asked you about the gray sky. If you guessed that the dark clouds might bring downpours... you were right! The forecast is calling for rain for the first time ever.

This week we want to know - what are you doing to celebrate the strange weather?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10,000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinguide.niceboards.net

Reviewed By You
Page 1 of 1