Club Penguin Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide to All Of Club Penguin

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inID's

Reviewed By You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reviewed By You Empty
PostSubject: Reviewed By You   Reviewed By You Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Reviewed By You
Hello Penguins!

We've seen lots of you helping out around the island. Check out these painters putting some finishing touches to the Water Dojo. Thanks for your help everyone!

Reviewed By You Wdojo

Last week we asked you about your favorite ninja experience so far - and there were lots of great comments. Here's what Little Tyke2 said:

I always take my puffles to the hideout to play! they love watching battles, and how the fire warms us up after being in the rain! when we go to the dojo we sit back and watch everyone else, to pick up a few things. we love to watch as fire explodes from the hot sauce bottle! we laugh everytime! When the new Card Jitsu Water comes out, me and my puffle will be some of the first to have a look! we cant wait!
waddle on cp!

Thanks Little Tyke2 - only two days left to wait until Card-Jitsu Water launches!

With the new game coming out, we'd like to know - If you could create a new mini-game, what would it be like and where would you put it?

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinguide.niceboards.net

Reviewed By You
Page 1 of 1