Club Penguin Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide to All Of Club Penguin

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inID's

Holiday Party Sneak Peek!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Holiday Party Sneak Peek! Empty
PostSubject: Holiday Party Sneak Peek!   Holiday Party Sneak Peek! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Holiday Party Sneak Peek! (ClubPenguinTeam)

Hello Penguins!

There's only a few days left until the Holiday Party! We've got some new surprises planned for this year. Take a look:

Holiday Party Sneak Peek! 13

Some of your favorite rooms and activities will be returning too.

What do you think? Let us know in the comments!

Until then... Waddle on!

51 Comments

rosyh119 said
Cool! Holiday party i can't wait ! love cp waddle on!
December 13, 2010 8:02 PM
Blacktech said
Its going to be awsome!
December 13, 2010 8:03 PM
kevinlfc said
hi im so exited cp about rockhopper and coins for change
December 13, 2010 8:04 PM
Tuyingfan2 said
I am so excited!!!!!!! I am so happy that Rockhopper is coming too.
December 13, 2010 8:04 PM
Lookey2000 said
Hey Billybob, when will the ice rink be coming back? Is it going to be here for the Holiday Party?
December 13, 2010 8:05 PM
Rock Boy 888 said
Wow!!!!!!!!!!! That looks soooooo cool! I cant wait!!!!!!
Garfieldh2 said
I know one is ice skating and the other is on top of Rockhopper's crow nest. But what is the one with the trees? I can't wait!
Gumball901 said
Omg! Im sooo excited for the holiday party! I have never been to one so this will be exciting! Im really excited to see rockhopper! I hope i meet him so i can get the stamp! Speaking of stamps will there be any new stamps at the party? Happy holidays Cp!
December 13, 2010 8:06 PM
cia20 said
I think this is going to be one of the best holiday parties Club Penguin has EVER HAD!!!!!
December 13, 2010 8:06 PM
bffwlhmamc said
wow... the holiday party looks GREAT from the sneak peeks! The tubes from Rockhopper look totally interesting... maybe they're depositing coins in the Stadium (converted back to the hockey rink)? And I'm guessing Rockhopper's ship will be cool with that Puffle Snowman on the lookout deck! i can't WAIT for the holiday party... so excited!!!! as for the forest, i have NO idea what that's going to be, but i'm ready for surprises! well, waddle on Club Penguin!
December 13, 2010 8:07 PM
jacky said
that is awesome it looks soooooooo cool!!!!
December 13, 2010 8:07 PM
Ace250 said
This sneek peek is very cool! I wonder what the secret free item?
But Anyway thanks to let us see the sneek peek.
December 13, 2010 8:08 PM
Penguin 43 said
That looks so cool, I remember the sleigh from last year, by the looks of it thats going to lift off again. Merry Christmas Penguins! Rock on CP!
-Penguin 43
December 13, 2010 8:09 PM
emprincessrockz said
i cant wait! this will be very cool, i love the cute snow pirate!
December 13, 2010 8:12 PM
GirlsGo2000 said
Wow Impressive. I Just Cant Wait Last Year It Was EPIC! Who Knows How Cool It Will Be This Year I Can Tell Bye The Pictures It Will Be AWESOME!!!
December 13, 2010 8:12 PM
Giggles19801 said
I can`t wait. Me and my buddies are so excited that Rockhopper`s coming and getting all our costumes ready.
December 13, 2010 8:13 PM
J49921 said
I cant even wait!!!!! im soooooooo exited!!!
December 13, 2010 8:13 PM
Trainman1405 said
This looks awesome! It will be my 5th Holiday Party, and each year they get better and better. I can't wait!
December 13, 2010 8:14 PM
kool kid 13 said
I think that the ice rink will come back. Maybe with a snackstand and that stuff. I really miss that! Waddle on Penguins
December 13, 2010 8:14 PM
Amy2325 said
I think the picture are : lots of decorations, rock hopper and coins for change...
Tell me if i got them right plz!
December 13, 2010 8:17 PM
Flash8910 said
I can't wait to go caroling with Rockhopper!
December 13, 2010 8:18 PM
Graser 8 said
What do I think? AWESOMENESS!! December is my favorite time of year - mainly for the Holiday Party. Can't wait, Club Penguin!
WADDLE ON!
December 13, 2010 8:19 PM
tiger eye 10 said
the whole reason i became a member was for this holiday party. it is one of my favorite parties on club penguin. i love to look at all the decorations and play the holiday related activities. i also love to dress up as santa and sing Christmas songs!
i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
flossy323 said
Hey Billybob! that snowman looks like Rockhopper! i wonder if there is going to be a snow-yarr that would be funny.You can tell by the sneakpeaks that this party is going to be awesome! i wonder if this is going to be the best party ever!! and ive seen a lot of parties i started clubpenguin in 2007!
KEEP WADDLING!
~flossy323
Winthrope said
I know for sure this is going to be AWESOME!!!
awesome anna92 said
The holiday party looks EPIC!!!! I can't wait! I'm counting down the days until the hiliday party AND christmas! Waddle on Cp!
December 13, 2010 8:21 PM
Frozennmann said
SAWEET! I cannot wait until the Christmas party, it's one of my favorite parties of the year!
December 13, 2010 8:22 PM
Yankidudele said
It looks like there will be an ice rink!
I can wait untill the Christmas Party, it is one of my favourite parties of the year on Club Penguin!!
December 13, 2010 8:27 PM
Azprincess said
Can you make a postcard like last year where you can send it to some body or somebody can send it to you and its a gift? Also the ice rink looks so cool!
December 13, 2010 8:28 PM
Jayy124 said
This is so awesome! I cant wait to the holiday party it looks like there is a path to the town that looks like the forest in one picture in the other picture it looks like a rockhopper snowman and the third picture looks like a ice rink it is so EPIC!

Waddle on
December 13, 2010 9:14 PM
Liv Liv said
Ooh!
I cannot wait to see what we have instore for christmas.
I wonder if the donation tube is connected to anything?
Hmm makes me wonder.
December 13, 2010 9:21 PM
Ron12451 said
Hey thats awesome!!!! I am excited for the ice skating rink being back! Could you also bring back the present post card?
Waddle on!
Omokisei said
Looks like the forest, crow's nest, and ice rink.
Snowcone77 said
I can't wait! I think i'm gonna burst! The only one of those pics that i've got no clue what they are, is the one with all the trees and the present in the corner.
December 13, 2010 9:38 PM
alexwolff68 said
I think that the holiday party is going to be great! Me and my friends always pretend that we are ice skating together. We also go on the treasure hunt and help each other find things. I cant wait for the Christmas party. I know that it will be awesome!
December 13, 2010 9:38 PM
Sophinator said
This is my first year on club penguin! After i saw those photos i got really exited! I can't wait till the Christmas party!
My igloo is decorated and ready! Come on by Santa!Smile
December 13, 2010 9:39 PM
Yellow217 said
I am excited for the Holiday Party! It's fun to go around, play games and then go buy stuff and have parties at igloo's! Me and my buds always dress up for the season, and my buddy Hannah6452 also likes the party. We always play and talk and then go buy some clothes!! Waddle on CP!
December 13, 2010 9:44 PM
daisyja said
wow!! i love the holidays, but this is making them even better!!!
WADDLE ON CP!!!!!!!
December 13, 2010 9:52 PM
yuijuioi said
Wow, cant wait for coins for change! Looks like its gonna be awesome Smile
December 13, 2010 9:55 PM
Haybug23 said
Im SO excited!! Just like eveyone else, i can see in the pics that its a rockhopper snowman, the ice rink, and the last one, for me is still ????! Anyway, i cant wait to skate, carol, coins for change, and even to see Santa when it finally comes! Oh, and Billybob, im courious, is the ice rink returning? I miss it! Waddle on CP!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS/MERRY CHRISTYMAS!!! Smile
December 13, 2010 11:20 PM
Orangedude95 said
Last year the Toy Factory was EPIC!
December 13, 2010 11:30 PM
Mrred1234 said
i think i know what the top picture is... IT'S THE CROWS NEST!!!!! ha ha ha. waddle on cp!!!!!
December 13, 2010 11:53 PM
Annazoo said
I'm REALLY curious about the pipes! My guess is that the pipes are for transporting the earned coins form coins for change somewhere! But where?
December 13, 2010 11:54 PM
Joshua Devit said
I think that the one with the ice would be the place were you go fishing and the tube would go into a secret sorting machine so all the coins would be sorted into groups
December 13, 2010 11:55 PM
chichi64 said
I can not wait until the party! this is my first Christmas being a member, so now i get to go on the sleigh ride! I can't wait. It's going to be so much fun! My favourite room during the party is the book room because theres a chair that a santa sits in then you take a picture. Also you can warm up with a book and a cup of coffee!
Happy Holidays Cp!
Waddle on!
December 13, 2010 11:57 PM
Blueypengy3 said
Looks like Santa's Sleigh Ride is coming back! I can't wait!
December 14, 2010 12:00 AM
Rasberry said
Wow... From the looks of things, there's going to be a Rockhopper snowman!!!
December 14, 2010 12:06 AM
Yellowbee24 said
I can't wait to help Santa!!!!!! hahaha My favorite room is the toy making room! i use the drum sticks and get behind the counters so it looks like im wrapping gifts Very Happy
December 14, 2010 12:21 AM
Hunter B3 said
I am so excited about everything that is going to hapen at the party!!!!!!!!!!!
December 14, 2010 12:33 AM
Socky42 said
Looks Awesome! Can I tell you what I thinks the pictures are? I think the snowman is actually a snow Rockhopper! The second pictures looks like forest decorations, or maybe a path for the Santa's sleigh we had last year! By the way, that was my first Christmas party, and it rocked! The last picture is at the dock ( I think!) and it's a Coins for Change coins collecting station! Thanks for listening! Waddle on Club Penguinites!
December 14, 2010 12:33 AM
bhe04 said
i cant wait to see rockhopper i come on everyday and look through the lighthouse telescope to see how close he gets
December 14, 2010 12:35 AM
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinguide.niceboards.net

Holiday Party Sneak Peek!
Page 1 of 1