Club Penguin Guide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Guide to All Of Club Penguin

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inID's

Reviewed By Club Penguin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Reviewed By Club Penguin Empty
PostSubject: Reviewed By Club Penguin   Reviewed By Club Penguin Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:58 pm

Reviewed By You
Hello Penguins!

Lots of you are getting excited for the Mountain Expedition which starts on Friday! Last week, we asked you what challenges you thought you'd face on your way to the top, and Dry Ice124 said:

I always love new things on Club Penguin. I also love exploring new things. I'm going to love the mountain exploration. I wish there would be challenges to face and solve for the event. Maybe like saving or helping other penguins on the mountain or exploring new parts and places of the mountain like a cave or a tunnel! There's going to be a lot of exploration and adventure! I'm so excited!!

Thanks Dry Ice124, that's awesome!

Reviewed By Club Penguin August%2011%20Blog%20Image

This week we'd like to hear what you think about igloos! What's your favorite kind of igloo to decorate? Let us know in the comments!

Write your Reviewed By You answer as a comment. We'll post one (50 - 75 words, please) in next week's Reviewed By You. If your submission is chosen to be the feature comment on next week's blog, we'll add 10 000 coins to your penguin account. Don't forget to use your penguin name so we can add coins!

Until then... Waddle on!
Back to top Go down
http://clubpenguinguide.niceboards.net

Reviewed By Club Penguin
Page 1 of 1